Putins russia depicts a far reaching state of decay politkovskaya describes an army in which soldiers die from malnutrition parents must pay bribes to recover their dead sons bodies and conscripts are even hired out as slaves. Vladimir putin has been re elected as president of russia this is not the kind of russia nor the kind of president western liberal democrats expected when the soviet union collapsed in 1991 they wanted and expected the values and institutions of the european peninsula to become russian values and . Correspondent nick schifrin and producer zach fannin take us inside vladimir putins russia with an in depth look at the resurgent national identity the governments propaganda machine the risk of being a kremlin critic and much more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.