What is cocaine cocaine is a powerfully addictive stimulant drug made from the leaves of the coca plant native to south america although health care providers can use it for valid medical purposes such as local anesthesia for some surgeries recreational cocaine use is illegal. Includes what is cocaine methods of abuse effects hazards usage statistics and treatment options. Cocaine is a highly addictive drug that can have serious effects on your health and well being learn what it does to your body. About cocaine cocaine is a powerful and highly addictive substance cocaine hydrochloride remains a schedule ii controlled substance as it has some legal therapeutic application as a pain reliever and vasoconstrictor useful in association with some medical procedures
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.